Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Changes

I wore this to get some Indian food last week. My boyfriend never had it before and he really likes it now. My shoes were kind of impractical but they are so cool and they are perfect for sitting. I did a little redesign on the blog. I swithced to a 2 column it lets me use some larger pictures. I also added buttons for my Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Bloglovin and email. I thought about changing to white but I still like the flowers. I got the buttons from here.
Normally I don't like dresses this long but I love this Trashy Diva dress. The length really works for me.

Dress-Trashy Diva (same style, similar), Sweater- Thrift (similar), Shoes- Prada gift (shoes with flames)
Linking to: For the love of leopard, Style Nudge,Walking in Memphis in high heels, Elegantly dressed and stylish

8 comments :

Elizabeth Lee said...

the leopard print dress looks fabulous on you!!
love, liz
www.stylewich.com

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Your leopard dress is so cute
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Shannon Jenkins said...

How fun is that dress!? Love the leopard print!! So cute!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

Straight A Style said...

Cute dress. Your yellow cardigan is the perfect color addition.

Amy Ann
Now blogging at my new site Straight A Style

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing look!
Love the dress!

xoxox,
CC

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

Such a pretty outfit and he blog layout looks great too!

Jessica Jannenga said...

Love this dress !I am a fan of leopard and have heard of the company. Looks great with your cardi too!!

thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday! jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Claire said...

Love the leopard on you!

God bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com