Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sunny

I wore this to dinner the other day.
I want it to be warm again. Inside photos just aren't good. I tried using a picture editor on these. I don't know if it made much of a difference.
I haven't worn these pants in a while. I love the color. And I wore sneakers because there is slush and ice all over the ground.
Sweater- Loft (similar), Pants- J. Crew (similar), Bag- Kate Spade (similar), 
Sneakers- Payless (similar), Necklace- Loft (similar
Contains affliate links

7 comments :

Couture Carrie said...

Such cute pants!

xoxox,
CC

Shannon Jenkins said...

Adorable!! Loving the bright colors and that fun sweater!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

Ginny said...

Another cute yellow combo : ) Love it!

Laura Mitbrodt said...

your sweater is so cute, I love the owl
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Carmen Varner said...

I love the pant & sneaker combination. I'm a big fan of bright colors & patterns.

:] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

E said...

Cute sweater!

Imogen said...

What a sweet top and I love those two colours together.