Monday, September 1, 2014

White out

I wore this to get a hibachi dinner with my boyfriend. I normally don't wear white especially when I'm eating. I forgot that the chef throws shrimp at you to catch. I missed the shrimp but they also missed my dress.
Dress and Earrings- Vintage, Bag- Kate Spade, Shoes- Sam Edelman
When I wear this dress I treat it like a blank canvas. It has great details like the texture and the beading on the collar. Since it's just white I wear big and colorful accessories.

You can really see the texture of the dress here.

5 comments :

LyddieGal said...

I love little white dresses! They are by far my favorite, and carry the bright accessories so well.

Glad there were no unfortunate dinner time incidents!

http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

mochaccinoland said...

lovely dress!

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Midwest Muse said...

I love the colors in this look!

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

Glad the chef missed your dress! I can't wear white because I will always get it dirty. Always. P.S. I too am obsessed with Dr. Pepper!

Couture Carrie said...

Love this look, especially the pop of pink in the bag!

xoxox,
CC