Thursday, September 18, 2014

Beep Beep

I wore this to school and dinner. Well I wore most of the outfit to school. At school I did flats because I'd be late to my 8am class if I was teetering around on toothpicks.
I really like the ruffle on this skirt. It makes it a little more exciting than a normal black pencil skirt.
These shoes are so cool! I got them for Christmas and I don't wear them too much because they are so special and I can't walk to well in them. I walk around like a stylish newborn deer.
Blazer and top- Loft (similar top, similar blazer), Skirt- New York and Company (similar), Bracelet- not sure (similar) Shoes- Prada

5 comments :

Taylor Hart said...

Meow! Looking good... those shoes are amazing btw.
xoxo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

mochaccinoland said...

love look! great shoes!

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

So pretty! Those shoes are amazing, definitely a statement piece!

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

Love the leopard!

Nicole Hidalgo said...

love those shoes!