Saturday, July 26, 2014

In the shop

I have some items in my vintage shop that are perfect to finish out your summer. Right now I'm only shipping within the United States once I get a better handle on shipping I'll be doing international.
This is a floral mod mini dress that is perfect for lazy beach days. $40
This is one of the coolest things I've seen. It's a jumpsuit with an overskirt. From the back it looks like a cool floral maxi dress but in the front you can see that its a jumpsuit. It is so perfect for a luau. $75
This is a deadstock skirt so it still has the tags. This is a great bold color for summer and it will carry into fall with a nice mustard cardigan. $45
This dress is adorable. It was mine but it's not completely my style anymore. I think the colors are so sweet. $40

1 comment :

Imogen said...

The prints are so gorgeous and totally my style. Hope you go international one day.