Monday, July 28, 2014

Cambie Dress

I made the Sewaholic Cambie. I love it! I didn't muslin it and it fits so well. The outside is quilting cotton and it has a polyester lining. I've had it finished for two weeks but I haven't had an occasion and I thought my friend's birthday lunch was a good one.
Dress-Me, Necklace- Loft, Shoes-Bass

I did a regular zipper instead of an invisible one because the invisible I put in was really visible. I used this tutorial on the Sewaholic site.
I really love the print on the dress and I like the pockets. I might want to make the a-line in a solid.

8 comments :

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous dress, darling!
You look lovely :)

xoxox,
CC

Ali Hval said...

This is beautiful! Your sewing projects never cease to amaze me. I love that it has pockets, too. :)

Imogen said...

That's amazing and the print is adorable. I always admire your sewing products. I am thinking of making some skirts soon because I want to take advantage of being able to choose the designs.

Midwest Muse said...

This dress is stunning!

LyddieGal said...

Very cute dress! I so admire your sewing skills.
Chic on the Cheap

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

You made this?!?! I'm in love! You did such a wonderful job, the cut is so pretty and flattering :)

Monika Ozdoba said...

I love this outfit, it looks fab and fun at the same time. You look beautiful doll. Lovely blog here btw!

Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you!

Love,
xx
Monika
http://monikaozdoba.blogspot.com/

Jamie Rose D. said...

What an absolutely awesome dress! I love the pattern! It's so flattering too. You look wonderful.

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com