Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Jungle

I picked out an easy outfit for school. I love my leopard pants I'm always tempted to pair them with my matching jacket but I think that should be reserved for special occasions. I'm not pissed in these photos I was using a different camera and could'nt tell when it was going to take a picture.
Pants- Made by Me, Top- H&M, Sweater- Loft, Shoes- Sam Edelman, Socks- Target

I went to Pittsburgh over the weekend for a Billy Joel concert and it was really good.I thought it was a great city. While we were there my mom bought me fabric, because she wants curtains. My mom picked out the 50s housewife print for some curtains. I got the drunken pink elephants for a full skirted dress and the vacation girls for an a-line dress. The naked girls are for a Negroni for my stepdad and maybe some shorts for me if there is any left. 

No comments :