Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Chill

I picked up this dress for $13 at Rugged Warehouse a few months ago. I've been wearing it when I feel like being slightly fancy. I never would have paired it with boots to make it casual but, a few weeks ago, I went out with a boy (nothing came of it) and I wanted to look cute but casual so I tried this dress with boots. I think it was succesful so I did it again today for school.
Dress- Rugged Warehouse, Necklace- Loft, tights- gift, Boots- Payless, Sweater- New York and Company
I'm also digging mustard with leopard .

3 comments :

Midwest Muse said...

This dress is really pretty and the yellow is so perfect with it. The color looks great on you!

LyddieGal said...

I think a leopard dress is an excellent choice for a date!

Sorry to hear nothing came of it, I do know the dating world is brutal. So many guys fail to realize when they have a smart, beautiful, and stylish woman on their arm.

Chic on the Cheap

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing look, darling!
Love that dress!

xoxox,
CC