Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lingerie

I've been thinking about lingerie sets lately. I never have matching underwear but when I do I feel so put together.
This set is from Von Follies by Dita Von Teese. Since it's from Dita Von Teese it is super retro. The stuff from this line is just so pretty. On Facebook, Dita Von Teese posted a photo of her in a new set. I was so pretty and I sent a screenshot to all of my vintage loving friends.  It's rare to see a long line bra now and I love the lace on it. The garter belt looks great too.
This set is by Panache. My friend with larger boobs loves this brand. They make up to an M.  According to this friend I should actually be in a D instead of what I'm wearing now. I think the polka dots are so cute!
This set is just adorable. I love the big bows.

No comments :