Sunday, November 17, 2013

Score

I wore this to go to school and help my friend shop for an outfit for out Great Gatsby party. I got home too late to take pictures outside so I took some myspace style mirror pictures.
Jacket- Oscar de la Renta (thrift), Tights- Target, Top- Forever 21, Bracelet- vintage, Shoes- Sam Edelman, Skirt- New York and Company
While shopping I let the shop owner put some make-up on me. I wound up getting this lipstick. I can't resist a good red. And my friend did find her dress.
This jacket is awesome. It's Oscar de la Renta. I found the whole suit at the thrift store for $10! It has real leather accents and it's wool so it's super warm.

6 comments :

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh, love the jacket! What an awesome find!!>www.closet-fashionista.com

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing look!
Love the sequins!

xoxox,
CC

Ali Hval said...

Oooh, that red lipstick is great on you! And I can't believe you thrifted that amazing skirt.

ladyparisienne.blogspot.fr said...

the skirt is very nice!

LyddieGal said...

what is not to love about a gatsby party?! love your sequins!
Chic on the Cheap

Midwest Muse said...

Love the scarf.