Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First

I wore this for my the first day of school. This is the year I get organized. I even have highlighters. Half of my sewing room is clean and organized.
I got this dress for $6 bucks at the She Sale. It's a local ladies consignment event. My friend wanted to go. I assumed it would be on a boat because I was a great opportunity for a sale/sail pun but it was in a giant space which was probably better.
Dress- She Sale, Shoes- Sam Edelman, Sweater- New York and Company, Bracelet- Ann Taylor
The top half has a really interesting neckline.

5 comments :

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous dress, darling ~ love the neckline!
And what an amazing buy!

xoxox,
CC

Ali Hval said...

Oh, the color of your dress is lovely, Jess! I especially love that neckline, just as you noted. :)

LyddieGal said...

adorable dress, I love the color! good luck getting organized this year!
Chic on the Cheap

Imogen said...

You look beautiful in this colour. Love the back of the dress.

Winnie said...

Love all the colours in this outfit - the teal is gorgeous on you.