Sunday, August 18, 2013

Bombshell

I made a bathing suit! I used the Bombshell pattern from Closet Case Files.
I didn't read the real instructions I just used the sew-a-long.It was so well written.
I did run into a problem. When I sew in the top elastic the whole thing started ruffling. I couldn't figure out what was wrong so I turned that into a pleat.
I think I might like this better than my normal bikini ( and I love those). This swimsuit feels much more glamorous!


I think it looks good. This is only my second knit garment!
I think the back looks fantastic. I want another one in emerald next summer and my mom wants one two. Hopefully I can figure out what I did so I can have a perfect swimsuit.

2 comments :

Maddie said...

Really cool swimsuit! Looks amazing!

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

wow, this came out great! A swimsuit is definitely a challenging piece and you executed it beautifully!
Chic on the Cheap