Saturday, July 27, 2013

Fish Dress

I finaly finsished my fish dress. I did it just in time to wear to the beach with some friends. Do I have any photos of it in beach action? No.
The dress is from McCall's 6331. The same pattern as my red dress. You can see my post about just the dress here.
I embroidered 5 fish, well 3 fish and 2 seahorses. I know if I did anymore I would never get it done. I have to be in a certain mood to embroider.
This is one of my favorite bodice styles.
These are all the fish. The orange seahorse is my favorite. I think it might need more fish but right now it suits my nautical needs. If in the winter I think i need something else I'll add some more seahorses.

2 comments :

Ali Hval said...

Ah! How cute are those little fishes? This is such a neat little dress, Jess. :D

Claudina said...

Nice blog! Would you like follow each other?