Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Jacket

I wore this to school last week. The main focus is the coat. I got it last summer in Tampa and I was saving it for a nice spring day. With the crazy weather now I think it's just going to be worn at nights now.
My blouse has little  beads on it. When I saw it in the thrift store I saw an older lady carrying it so I followed her around from a distance in case she put it back. And then she saw me and said it would look great on me.
Jacket and Bracelet- Vintage, Sweater and Blouse- Thrift, Pants- J.Crew, Shoes- Aersoles
The jacket is more coral in real life. I think it looks lovely with mustard and aqua.

2 comments :

Ali Hval said...

That coat is a pretty fabulous color, Jess. You can never go wrong with bright, pretty colors. :)

Nancy said...

such a pretty coat! I adore the colors in your outfit.
xo,
nancy

http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com