Monday, April 15, 2013

Party Outfit

My friend threw a birthday party the other night. I was feeling great becuase my allergic reaction went away. I'm possibly alegric to allergy medicince. I wanted something a little covered but a little dangerous. So I paired a sweet button back blouse with leather pants and red lips.
Jacket- Thrift, Bracelet and Top- Vintage, Pants- New York and Company, Shoes and bag- Target
I love the sheer band at the bottom of the blouse because it gives a hint of skin while still looking sweet.

5 comments :

Ali Hval said...

Allergic to allery medicine--now that's unfortunate! Man, I am glad you're feeling better now. You look so dressed up and cute. I love that blazer!

Closet Fashionista said...

Such a cute look! And oh dear, allergic to medicine is not good haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Katherine / Of Corgis and Cocktails said...

I especially love the jacket! being allergic to the thing that's supposed to help must be hard - is it just certain ones though?

LyddieGal said...

very cute - love the printed jacket
Chic on the Cheap

Midwest Muse said...

I love your jacket!