Monday, March 4, 2013

Five Flats Under $50

I love a pair of glamorous heels as much as the next girl but sometimes its nice to have a pair of flats. Today I've found 5 pairs of flats that are more fun than basic black and are under $50.
These have a neutral cream color but the glitter toe and heel brings a bit of fun to it. They would look adorable with a pair of ankle length pants. $17

These Anne Klein flats are serious fun. The color block is cool but since the colors are rich and not too bright they wouldn't look out of place in the office. The blue version looks great too. $39.94

These oxfords are adorable in silver but they come in a ton of colors like purple. They would look awesome with floral pants. $39.95

Pink and leopard is a classic combination. The pointed toe makes these shoes modern. Try them with the little black dress. $7.48-9.98
These flats are black but they aren't basic. The spikes give them some edge. Wear them with a girly full skirted dress for a fun contrast. $39.94
Do you like flats?

5 comments :

Ali Hval said...

Oooh, those last spiky ones are fancy! And deadly. I like.

LyddieGal said...

the color blocked pair is so cute!
Chic on the Cheap

Closet Fashionista said...

They are all so cute! I love the leopard ones best, ha ha :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Yasmeen said...

I love the silver oxfords :D They're so festive. When I can afford it, I want to invest in a pair of gold oxford that scream PARTY TIME :P Haha

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Katherine / Of Corgis and Cocktails said...

I love those simple oxfords! So cute.