Monday, March 11, 2013

Bathroom

A few weekends ago I did a little bathroom makeover. I've been in my house for a while and never really decorated. The walls were the weird yellow-green shade. Then I found leopard shower curtains and decided that it needed a paint job.
The color is  a deep pink almost red called couture. I love the shower curtain but I love leopard. And I have decorative towels!
My stepdad painted the mirror white and we got fancy door hooks from Lowe's. I like them much better than the old wood ones.
I have a leopard memory foam rug for outside the shower and a white rug from Target for infront of the sink. My friend is a Scentsy consultant so I picked up a little scented night-light. I have sunkissed citrus in there right now.
I'm happy with the new bathroom.

2 comments :

Ali Hval said...

Oh, too cute! Yep, your bathroom would have leopard in it. It's so very you!

LyddieGal said...

Awesome wall color, and fabulous shower curtain. as a fellow leopard lover, I approve!
Chic on the Cheap