Sunday, March 31, 2013

5 Things I missed out on

I love Etsy because you can favorite everything. Today I went through my favorites and found some great things that sold.

After I went to New Orleans I started looking for the perfect poison ring. This was a contender.
Advance 6689 is such a great summer top pattern. I might look for it again this year.

This is the cutest dress of all time! I was going to get the week after I saw it and then someone bought it. I love puppies so much so there is a part of me hoping that maybe my mom snatched up for my birthday.
I love the little peek-a-boo details on this red dress.
Vogue 5558 is an all season pattern, I could imagine making every view.
 Did you ever miss out on an Etsy purchase?

6 comments :

Milex said...

well done, darling.

Ali Hval said...

Those dresses are both so cute! Man, I'm sorry they sold out, though. I tend to do that with so many items--keep them favorited, and then when I go back to look at them, they are gone! Ah well. I hope you can find something even better. :)

Katherine / Of Corgis and Cocktails said...

That dress! The puppy print is so cute - hopefully you do get it it's ADORABLE!

LyddieGal said...

I've definitely missed out on a few - and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and the possible gift dress.
Chic on the Cheap

Midwest Muse said...

what pretty dresses!

Imogen said...

I love both of those dresses.