Friday, February 22, 2013

Full Skirts

In my mind it's getting closer to spring because I'm only wearing coats a few days a week instead of all the time. Spring makes me want full skirts. Today I'm going to high light some full skirted items. Full skirts are so girly and they draw attention to a tiny waist.
I like the honey baby dress from Trashy Diva because it looks like a fancy version of the famous Walk-Away dress. The shelf bust takes it to a new level.
This color is really versatile, The shape can flatter a lot of figures.

I love this dress because it has dogs on it. I like that the straps are removable but it's mostly the dogs that I like.
The shoulder detail is so charming and creates a good neckline it also has an awesome print.

4 comments :

Ali Hval said...

Oh, that last one definitely looks like you! I really adore full skirted dresses. They're fun for twirling, haha :)

Rose-et-Violet said...

I love these dress! The shoulder on the last one really looks so cute!

-Violet

E said...

Ooo, I love the second one!

Kristian said...

I love that Honey Dress too!