Monday, January 28, 2013

Team Fashion

Superbowl Sunday is next week. I'm excited about it because the team from my hometown is going! Normally people wear jerseys to these things but I watch about one football game a year (this year I've watched two) I don't have any jerseys. So I thought I'd show some purple things to show purple pride without wearing a jersey.
I love this ASOS dress. It is sparkly and it Baltimore purple.

If you already have a football shirt maybe some fun shoes would spice them up. I love the piping on these and they are only $19.99

This manicure is so cute. I'm going to try it with purple and black. It's called a velvet manicure.

1 comment :

Ali Hval said...

Oh my gosh, how interesting are those nails? I've never seen them before! I can't wait to see how you make them your own. :D