Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lady Suits

As you know, I've been working on a leopard suit. I'll show you my fabrics as soon as I'm done the first muslin. I wanted to highlight some cool lady suits.

Even when Alice + Olivia does men's inspired it is still girly. The stripes are really cool. The way the jacket is horizontal while the pants are vertical makes the suit a little bit more interesting.
This lady suit is from Prabal Gurung. The print is so modern but the cut is really classic.
This look from Diane Von Furstenberg is totally printed. It's the opposite of less is more.
Emma Roberts in Nanette Lepore. When I saw this photo on Tom and Lorenzo I knew it would be perfect for illustrating the kind of pants I want: cropped, not to tight. I love this suit because of the print and the modern blazer.
What do you think about lady suits?
Runway photos are from style.com

7 comments :

Ali Hval said...

Oooh, a leopard suit sounds fancy! Can't wait to see that. :)

Midwest Muse said...

Lady suits are crazy, but I could totally see you rocking one.

Closet Fashionista said...

Obsessed with the second to last one! and I love the one Emma is wearing :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam buy valium online cheap usa - diazepam withdrawal timeline

Anonymous said...

order ambien online ambien cr generic us - side effects stopping ambien cr

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem where to buy zolpidem tartrate - ambien side effects heart

Anonymous said...

valium generic valium navy drug test - drug test for valium and xanax