Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Lace

I wore this to school. I wanted to pair it with some red heels but the weather had other ideas so I went with my standard gold flats. My normal tripod broke so I got a new cheap one that I don't really like so I need to get a better one soon. My mom took these pictures.
Dress and bracelet-Vintage,Sweater-Loft,Belt- New York and Company, Tights- We Love Colors, Shoes- Aerosoles
I really like the combination of a sweater and lace. I got this dress at Honfest from a street vendor. I love the lace and the bodice has a little touch of rhinestones on it.

6 comments :

Ali Hval said...

Leopard and lace always looks so nice together, and I like how you kept everything neutral but added some blue down below! :)

Closet Fashionista said...

I agree, it is such a pretty combo! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sam said...

Hi dear, you have the most charming style, adore how you put this adorable look together! Super cute skirt

Heather said...

I love that leopard belt!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Katherine / Of Corgis and Cocktails said...

i really love the blue tights + lace combo - i want to try it!

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

Mackulan55 said...

Seattle male strippers
male strippers in Seattle
Seattle strippers

Seattle Male Strippers and exotic male dancers for birthday and bachelorette parties in Seattle so book a male stripper Online or Call 425-458-6116.