Monday, October 8, 2012

Anna Dello Russo

I love Anna Dello Russo's style; its fearless and fun. I think she is good to pull some inspiration from. If you take some things from her looks like colors, shapes or embellishments you can really have some fun with your wardrobe. So here are some ways to inject some of Anna's drama into your looks.
I really like this outfit. I love the embellished circle skirt with a cozy sweater. This is more of a party look because of all the embellishments. It's sort of subtle because all the embellishments are monochromatic. I love this vintage sweater. It is entirely beaded. This skirt has a great texture on the fabric. Normally, I don't go too matchy-matchy with shoes but this has both of the outfits main colors.
I love the colors and the textures in this outfit. She does double crocodile.The main thing we are taking from this look is the colors. Pink looks so good with green. This vintage green jacket is totally retro but the fur collar means you don't need a necklace. I love the shape on these J. Crew pants and the shades work well together. Since the jacket is so bold, all you need is a simple top like this one from Kirna Zabete for Target. The polka dots give it some interest. And turquoise shoes round out the look.

2 comments :

Ali Hval said...

I love how in that first outfit, the glitter connects both pieces. It's just like a big blob of diamonds and sparkles were thrown at it, which is super fun!

Anita said...

lovely blog
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au/