Monday, September 3, 2012

Yesterdaze

A few weeks ago I went to Florida. My family decided to stay a few days in Tampa because we'd never been there before. We didn't really like Tampa but I found a vintage store that made the city great. It's called Yesterdaze. It was my kind of vintage store: packed wall to wall with clothes and cheap. I found so many things but I had to pick a few because there's only so much room in one suitcase.
I got this salmon coat I think it will be so perfect for spring and early fall! I love the sleeve length.
I love this dress because of its flattering shape, mustard color and the lovely details. Just check out those corded pintucks.
I'm not completely sure what to wear these pants with but they are so special I couldn't leave it behind.
Isn't this amazing! I've already worn it to a drag show in Key West. When drag queen approve of your dress, it's a great dress
And I picked some accessories: clip on earrings, telephone brooch, and rainbow ring.

2 comments :

Ali Hval said...

That salmon coat looks like it's so comfortable... and so soft! :)

Heather said...

Those clip on earrings are fabulous!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com