Thursday, August 16, 2012

JCP

Do you remember when JC Penney used to be awful for clothing? You'd browse through the racks to kill some time after buying towels and housewares. I went there the other day to buy some school clothes for fall and I was so impressed. Things had style. Not everything was polyester. There were shopping bags. And maybe the best part, everything is decently priced so if you like something in multiple colors you can get everyone!

Their shoe department is pretty good. Look at these. So fun and $24!
This I heart Ronson dress is so darling. It has a shape that is so flattering.
I got this skirt. It looks super modern on. The yellow belt adds the perfect pop of color.
T-strap shoes never go out of style. The piping helps make the shoe distinct.
I also got these pants. They are super adorable but they fit like regular pants on me. I love the polka dots and the pintucks on the front.

Have you been to the new Jc Penney? Do you like it more now?


3 comments :

Ali Hval said...

Right?! They've been doing so AWESOME. I got two pencil/boycon like skirts the other month there both for a grand total of 16 dollars. It's so great. I like that lace dress you posted... gotta check out their shoes now, too, hehe <3

Anthea Lau said...

lovely black and white items xo
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Win $300 to spend on boticca on my blog!

Midwest Muse said...

I had no idea JcPenney had such cute clothes!