Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm back

So I'm back from my unexpected break. I was feeling a little disenchanted with blogging and other things. But now I'm better. I went to Florida last month and here are some of my outfits.
I met Darth Vader at a baseball game.
The red dress I made photographs really well.
This is one of my cooler vintage dresses. I rarely wear it because it's almost imposible to walk in. In Tampa, I went to a super cool vintage store so I'll show you what I found there later in the week.

5 comments :

Ali Hval said...

You know, I was wondering where your posts went! But I'm glad that you are back now and hopefully inspired to blog some more. :) That's awesome that you met darth vader, and that dress really does photograph well!

Marisa Noelle said...

I really love that red dress you've made. It's perfect on you:)

Heather said...

I love that vintage dress - the floral print is just too cool :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Head to Toe Chic said...

Looks like fun!! I love your red dress!

xo,
Angela
headtotoechic.blogspot.com

Rachel The Hat said...

what a fab red dress! and you made that?! wow! im in awe..i've just started sewing and dream of making myself a dress some day. and what a cool photo with old darth hahaha!