Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fancy Pants

I've been looking at so many pants lately. Getting pants in classic cuts with fun prints is a great way to update any look.
I'd like to say something intelligent about these but I just like them because they're shiny.
Cropped pants look really chic and retro. Polka dots make these super girly!
I love cropped leopard pants. These are from Loft. One of the great things about Anne Taylor and Loft is the petite section. Almost everything has a petite option.
I love yellow and the shape of the Oscar de la Renta trousers are wonderful.

5 comments :

Ali Hval said...

Those shiny pants are totally cool. They remind me of Michael Jackson, aww yeah. :)

Amber Blue Bird said...

buying pants cause they're shiny is totally smart. I'm quite attracted to shiny objects as well

Midwest Muse said...

I love these! All so very different.

ShyScout said...

I love the shiny ones! :] Great collection.

Sara Shoemaker said...

oh my goodness you have such cute taste! I love all of these choices you selected. My favorite is the Ann Taylor cropped pants, so retro and cute!



clothing giveaway over at The House of Shoes! :)