Monday, June 4, 2012

Vintage Summer Inspiration

I love vintage inspired items because they are classic and make it so easy to look and feel put together. In the summer, I want to look like I put some effort in without putting any effort in.
Vintage style bathing suits are the bomb. One-pieces can double as rompers and two-pieces look divine.
I think capris are stylish. I adore the pair Audrey Hepburn is wearing. I want capris in every color.
Full skirted sundress are one of my favorites year round but they make more appearances in the summer. The one Marylin Monroe is wearing is so wonderful and it has such a pretty fabric.

6 comments :

Ali Hval said...

Marilyn is perfect. Everything she wears just seems to work so well for her!

Amber Blue Bird said...

I too love vintage style swimsuits. I think they are so much more sexier than the skimpy things you see in Victoria's Secret

Annie said...

Love love love that last dress - so gorgeous!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Bonnie said...

Ooooh, the last dress is my favorite, too. It's a stunner.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Loving this vintage inspiration, especially the picture of Marilyn. She always looks flawless!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

The Midwest Muse said...

the vintage looks are so much more classy than we are!