Monday, June 11, 2012

HonFest 2012

I went to Honfest on Saturday and had so much fun. My mom took the photos so there aren't any full length shots but look how tall my hair is! I couldn't find my bump-it that morning so I used a loofah in my beehive like this.
This is at the Papermoon dinner. I really like the scarf and brooch combo so I'll be doing that again soon. Since, it was in Hampden I got to stop at my favorite store and I picked up a dress and ring. And I got a pair of earrings and a dress at a stall.
I did a cat eye and red lips and a ton of mascara. I went into work the next day with a slight bump in my hair and leftover glitter on my eyes.
Dress- Trashy Diva, Brooch- Vintage, Scarf- Thrift, Glasses- Florida
This is me with last years Baltimore's Best Hon.

7 comments :

ShyScout said...

How fun! The beehive looks so cute on you and I love the glasses. The scarf and brooch is also a great combo :]

Leslie Quiros said...

so funky!! that looks like such an amazing time. Sure it was lol :)

Amber Blue Bird said...

Your hair looks so so cool!

Ali Hval said...

Oh my gooooodness, this is too fun!! Seriously digging your hair and those glasses. Everything about your look is just flawless.

Annie said...

This looks like so much fun - great pics!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Katherine McAdoo said...

oh i love this! looks like a great time and you look AWESOME! trashy diva has the best dresses it always seems - its an amazing fit on you

Bonnie said...

Oh, what an awesome time! I lovelovelove the outfit. Jealous!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88