Friday, May 11, 2012

News

As you may know, I decided to take a year off between high school and college. In retrospect I don't think it was my best decision. I've just been bored and unmotivated. I have accomplished some things. I made a really nice dress, went to New Orleans,read some books and got a job. But I do feel like I wasted a lot of time. I think I should make some goals for the rest of my year. I want to get my license, go on a few more trips (beach, New York and maybe New Orleans again),sew more and maybe make some stuff to sell and learn to cook a few things really well.
In other news my grandma is moving in which is so exciting because I love her but it's also sad because she had to sell her house that she's lived in for 40 years and the house I grew up in.

5 comments :

Ali Hval said...

Well, at least you were able to do some things! You'll enjoy college next year. :)

Marisa Noelle said...

Such a sweet photo of you and your grandmother:)

Couture Carrie said...

Great goals, darling!
So excited for you and your grandma :)

xoxox,
CC

The Midwest Muse said...

I wish I had taken a year off. I waited until after my first year to realize I wasn't ready. I did terribly, switched schools, lost all my credits, became a different person. Taking the year off was the best decision, ever! So I hope it ends up that way for you.

Tino Renato said...

awesome post!!
wanna follow each other dear :) ?


check my blog or follow sometimes
just comment for followback :)

www.tino-renato.blogspot.com