Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Milk and Honey

I was looking for custom shoes the other day and I found the best site. It's called Milk and Honey. I haven't ordered anything from them but I have played around with the shoe designer and it is so fun and there are so many options.

I paired gray snakeskin with hot pink leather. Pink and gray is such a great over looked color combination.
Most shoes just have one color glitter. I think you should get as much shine as humanly possible so I used three colors of glitter.
Play around with the shoe designer. I'd love to see what you come up with! I'll feature some of my favorites right here.

7 comments :

Annie said...

What an awesome site! Love that you can play with the colors - so fun :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Marisa Noelle said...

I just recently heard about this brand...what a fun concept! I could get hooked on this site for hours. Loving those Mary Janes:)

The Midwest Muse said...

This is a brilliant idea. I had no idea such a thing existed. It's like what I've always dreamed of. You always find the best gems on the internet.

his_girl_friday said...

That looks like fun! Pink and gray is pretty great.

Head to Toe Chic said...

That's so awesome! I love this idea.

xo,
Angela
headtotoechic.blogspot.com

Yara Simón said...

I agree with the glitter comment. The more glitter the better. =]

The Love Hanger said...

Very cool site! I know Converse has a thing where you can design your own Converse sneakers. But this is cool for girly shoes! <3

toni