Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pencil

I love pencil skirts. They are a good go-to when you aren't sure what to wear and they tend to make your butt look fabulous. Today, I'm highlighting some pencil skirts that go beyond basic.I love the color on this Robert Rodriguez skirt. The leather coating is pretty cool too. This would make a simple white blouse stand out. I love Loft because there is always a sale and they have a great petite section. I like the snakeskin print on the Loft skirt. It's cotton so it'll be comfy too.

If you read this blog with any frequency, you know that I love anything that sparkles. It should come as no surprise that I adore this ASOS skirt.

Do you like pencil skirts?

8 comments :

LyddieGal said...

these are three stunning skirt, sure to really add 'wow' to an outfit!

Ali said...

I do like that yellow leather one, it's way awesome. I do like pencil skirts but I like them just a bit shorter than these. :)

Megan said...

I LOVE pencil skirts, and that yellow one is beautiful :)

Cathy said...

Very cute skirts! (:

Check out my blog & follow? (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

The Midwest Muse said...

I look terrible in pencil skirts. Something I didn't know until I recently bought one in a beautiful turquoise. Goddamn!

The Chic Sheet said...

I love the detailing and material on these skirts because they make them a little more festive and flirty!

XX,
Miranda

The Chic Sheet said...

I love the detailing and material on these skirts because they make them a little more festive and flirty!

XX,
Miranda

Gray Skies said...

I love all of those! I'm not normally a pencil skirt kind of girl, but I would wear all of them. (Especially the sequined one! So fun!)