Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Anna Dello Russo

Anna Dello Russo is the creative director of Vogue Japan. I know a few personal style bloggers don't read magazines but I think you guys will love her. She's kind of the anti-Wintour. Dello Russo takes risks and has so much fun with fashion! Her style may not be accessible (she wears runway looks and has a separate apartment for her clothes) but she sends a message of wearing what makes us the happiest. Whenever I feel uninspired in my dressing I tend to look towards her. I love this Prada look! She even has the tail light shoes. This is from Dolce & Gabanna. The dress is wonderful but what really sells the look is her smile.Anna Dello Russo is known for her hats. I like this one because it uses her initials. Feathers and yellow need I say more?
Who are your style icons?

12 comments :

Couture Carrie said...

Love her style!
So edgy and fun!

xoxox,
CC

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Shes awesome. Man do I wish I had a whole apartment full of clothes..

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

I wish I could be as fearless as her in my style!! She is so awesome :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

LyddieGal said...

Now this is a woman who knows how to have some fun! that lace dress is so awesome.
Chic on the Cheap

Anisa Young said...

AMAZING! My icons are a bit more DL and relaxed like Alexa Chung and Rachel Bilson xx

The Midwest Muse said...

I have never heard of her, but holy crap! I love how eclectic and accessible, but easily recreated these styles are. She looks exactly how an editor of a huge fashion magazine should.

Alexandra said...

She is such an inspiration! Love how truly iconic she is. My icons: Jane Birkin, Francoise Hardy and Audrey Hepburn!

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

The Chic Sheet said...

ADR kills it EVERY TIME! ;) Love it!

XX,
Miranda

Megan said...

What quirky style - I love it on her! That yellow feather dress is so fun :)

Head to Toe Chic said...

I love her style! It's so inpsiring and I wish I had a separate apartment for my clothes!

xo,
Angela
headtotoechic.blogspot.com

Rach said...

I love Olivia Palermo and Rachel Bilson. These pictures are soo inspiring! thanks for sharing!
www.sugarfilledcloset.com

Rachhh. said...

Her style is amazing, i love that she just wears things that are so out there and makes it look so amazing! She looks amazing in feathers! xo

http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.com/