Friday, February 24, 2012

Swish

I wore this to get some icecream and take my cookbooks back. I feel like I've been getting dressed up for everyday life more. Dress-Costume,Tights- We Love Colors,Scarf-thrift,Shoes- Payless,Jacket- Forever 21
I forgot how much I liked wearing a scarf in my hair. It adds some color to an outfit and it keeps my bangs out of my face. I think this hairstyle would be better if my hair was massively teased in the back but, I adore big hair.


I love fringe dresses because it adds a bit of sass to every step.

11 comments :

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Cute outfit! The dress has amazing movement and I love the bright blue tights!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Heather said...

SO cute! Loving the tight color, and the headband :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Madeline Quaint said...

Colourful tights are the best! :) And dreses with movement!

Sakuranko said...

I love your leggings!

http://sakuranko.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Joyce said...

Your dress is amazing and I love your tights :)

Diane said...

thanks for the comment! I like your colored tights :)

Couture Carrie said...

Cute look, darling!
Love the bright tights!

xoxox,
CC

Winnie said...

love the brightly coloured tights!

Bonnie said...

Fringe dresses are hothothot right now.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Ali said...

Dressing up for even little things just makes them all the more worthwhile! That's awesome that you're dressing up more. I need to do the same. Those tights are seriously the perfect color. It's like an ocean.. on your legs. AWWW YEAH.

when BABI speaks said...

cute! love the color of your tights! i wish i could wear brighter colors too!

Babi
www.whenbabispeaks.com