Monday, February 20, 2012

New York Favorites

New York Fashion week is over so let's look at some of my favorites. Prabal Gurung is becoming one of my favorite designers. His collection mixed simplicity with extravagance. I love the pants.

J. Crew has a put together vibe. Things are kept fresh with mixed prints. The colors look so nice.

Diane Von Furstenberg is so fun to wear. I love the combination of yellow and pink. The dress with hands is one of my favorite pieces for fall so far.Chado Ralph Rucci is always sophisticated. I love the full leather skirt. The detail on it is amazing.



There were a ton of fun pieces at Alice+Olivia.

2 comments :

Ali said...

That dress with the black and white hand prints is way neat. I also like those pants, too-- fancy fancy!

Winnie said...

I love Prabal Gurung too and DVF always inspires me!