Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hats

It's time to talk about hats. I think they can take a look to the next level. I love vintage style hats.Ever since a Prada collection a few years ago, I've been in love with turbans.This one is awesome because it's really sparkly.
A bright yellow hat is bold! I love the feathers and how the color brings attention to the face.
This hat is simple and chic. It has a real Holly Golightly vibe. It can also block out the sun.A red pillboxis charming and dainty. I love the rhinestone and bow.

6 comments :

Ali said...

Hats are fun indeed. I like that first one. I wish I could wear more hats but I feel like they make my head look funny hahaha

LyddieGal said...

the yellow hat is totally fabulous. more people need to wear hats!
Chic on the Cheap

Winnie said...

I wish I was more of a hat person. I only ever wear them out of necessity: i.e. if I'm visiting a super hot/sunny place or if it's to keep warm in chilly icy weather!

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

So pretty! We are looooving the glittered turban! Want that, haha!

PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

ox from NYC,
-davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

The Midwest Muse said...

What awesome hat inspiration!

Christian Branch said...

Cool blog. I am obsessed with glitter and that turban is beautiful. I shared it here on SocialBliss: http://www.socialbliss.com/lintvintage/glitter-GEZTKOBS/tres-fly-hats-G4ZDENZT

You should totally join SocialBliss and share some of these awesome style inspiration pics.

If you join send me your link so that I can follow you and spread the word!