Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Elie Saab

Elie Saab is so stunning. It's my favorite couture collection this season. It feels so weightless and pretty. I want my spring wardrobe to capture this feeling. I love the sheer looks with strategically placed embroidery. The gowns are so gorgeous.I love this peach dress. The way the texture fades away towards the bottom is stunning.
If I were a princess I would wear this dress all the time.The short dresses were amazing too. I love the color on this dress. It would look amazing on a blonde.

8 comments :

Mary said...

Fabulous!

Closet Fashionista said...

Agreed, such a gorgeous collection! *drools*
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Ali said...

These are so light and airy! I love the little decorations that flow down the dress. Much too pretty. :D

Kat said...

wow all these dresses are just so beautiful!!!! :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Joyce said...

So gorgeous, I especially love the peach color gown :)

Jelisaveta Djukanovic said...

Beautiful! :)

liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I know what you mean, Elie Saab is my favorite too. All the dresses are so whimsical, soft, and feminine... something out of a fairytale. Love it!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Winnie said...

That yellow dress is GORGEOUS! Total wedding dress material.