Thursday, January 12, 2012

Trashy Diva

When I went to New Orleans last week, there were a few stores I fell in love with. Trashy Diva was one of them. They have shops on Chartres and Magazine street and online. The store is organized by print. I love a store that has a section devoted to leopard print.
TheCage Dress isn't on sale yet. I love the pink color and the neckline.
Dresses with shelf busts are pretty and hard to find. When you find a vintage one they tend to be very expensive. I love the Honey Dress because it's pretty,afforable and comes in a ton of sizes.
I purchased the Trixie dress. I love a fifties style dress in leopard print. The dress is so comfortable; it has shirring on the sides. I want this in every color!

5 comments :

Courtney Erin said...

Wow, they have amazing stuff!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

frases para enamorar said...

wow! Fascinating Piece of Collection! Simply Loved it! The Cage dress is simply Superb!

Vanessa said...

I love the idea of organization by print. I need to do that in my own closet! I'm loving the color of that brilliant pink hue in the first dress. Sounds like fun shopping!

Amelia said...

i do love trashy diva! they have some really timeless dresses

The Chic Sheet said...

The detailing on The Cage Dress is pretty rad.

XX,
Miranda