Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shoe Saturday: Irregular Choice

It's Saturday and that means it is time to talk about shoes. Today, I'm spotlighting Irregular Choice. They make shoes that are not for wallflowers. I love the print on the Oz shoe. The clear heel is a great touch too.
I love the shape of theBotoxic shoe; I haven't seen anything like it. And it is leopard so it's and automatic winner in my book.
The Burlesque Beauty is a bit more demure. It has a classic shape but the flowers and print make it fun.
The Glitter Smooch is awesome! It has a classic t-bar shape and it's covered in glitter. The icecream is the cherry on top.
What's your favorite?

6 comments :

Ali said...

Ooohhhh, Irregular Choice really does have some great shoes. I have yet to own a pair of them, though! You did great desciptions of them. I really dig the first pair. :)

Rose-et-Violet said...

The botoxic shoe is great!

-Rose

LyddieGal said...

ahhhh I've been a long time admirer of irregular choice (one of the first blog posts I ever wrote, haha)

those leopard pumps are so cool!!

Chic on the Cheap

tiny dancer said...

Ooooo these shoes are crazy fun! Loving those leoprint ones <3

Tasia

Amelia said...

oh that first pair is magical! :)

The Chic Sheet said...

These shoes are def works of art ;)

XX,
Miranda