Monday, January 2, 2012

My Favorite Outfits

Let's start off 2012 with some looks back at 2011. We have two top outfit posts and a favorite posts post lined up. 10. I love this look because I made all of it except the shoes. This dress has quickly become a default dress for when I'm stuck on something to wear.
Original Post
9. I wore this to family cook out. I like the retro look and the pattern mixing.Original Post
8. This didn't have a special occasion but I adore mustard and turquoise together.Original Post
7. I love my DVF dresses. They make any look special. I paired it with leopard heels this time for a bit more interest.
Original Post

6. It's so weird that a jeans outfit made my top ten. I love the pattern mixing on top and I adore the shoes.
Original Post

5 comments :

Mary said...

I love your dresses!

Jenni Wells - Stop Making Sense said...

that blue retro dress is amazing!

Ali said...

You play with such fun colors. :) Hope you had a great new years, lovely!

lizchewy said...

Love outfits!! I especially like the one with the DVF dress, simply gorgeous!!

xoxo
Lizzo

em.me.ma said...

lovely.