Monday, January 30, 2012

Leopard Stripes

I wore this to watch some movies and grab pizza. I picked up this sweater the other day. I really like it paired with another print. Sweater-LOFT,Skirt-Thrift,Shoes-Payless,Bag-Marc by Marc Jacobs,Tights-Target,Bracelet-Vintage My grandma got me this bracelet and I love it. It's the perfect mix of dainty and obnoxious. I tried wearing this bag across my body. I like it because it is more hands-free.

I finaly got new black flats. My last pair bit the dust a few months ago and I've just been wearing navy with everything. I like my black flats to be simple because I put them with almost everything.
Madeline Quaint illustrated me and some other cool bloggers with new hairdos. Check it out here!

12 comments :

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh love this!! Yay for mixing prints! I should mix my leopard with stripes, hehe :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Bonnie said...

YesYesYes on the leopard print! It looks great with the stripes.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Rose-et-Violet said...

You look great here, and love the print mixing!

-Rose

The Love Hanger said...

love the stripes mixed with the leopard print! it make s a unique combo. and i'm sooo jealous of your Marc Jacobs bag. He's my favorite! Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! <3

toni

Ali said...

Ahh, this is so fun! I love how dramatic the leopard looks against the stripes. Such wonderful pattern mixing! Also, congrats on new black flats. You can never have too many ;)!

Joyce said...

I love the stripes and leopard, this outfit is so awesome :)

Vanessa said...

you are rocking the leopard print lately! Love the bold black and white stripe with this. The thick stripes are really cool and look great offsetting the smaller animal print scale.

his_girl_friday said...

Stripes and leopard print -- how fun!

Imogen said...

I never would have thought of this combination but it looks amazing!

Hello Naka said...

i love your outfit your skirt is amazing too :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you for linking back, Jess! :)

Pattern mixing is somthing I've never tried (really, I must be the only blogger left), and I really should! :)

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

So pretty!!

ox from NYC!
-davie+erica

http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com