Thursday, January 5, 2012

Favorites Part 2

The top 5 is a bit more sentimental at times. Sometimes a great outfit isn't about what you are wearing; it's about what you are doing. 5. My 18th birthday outfit! I went to my favorite French place for dinner.Original Post
4. I just wore this to school but this is one of my favorite dresses of all time, in case you couldn't tell by my header.Original Post
3. One of the last outfits of 2011 and one of the best. I wore this on Christmas.Original Post
2. I wore this to Lady Gaga. The day ranks number 1 in best days ever.I had so much fun. I love my sequined shorts. Original Post
1. My prom dress. It's covered in feathers. Best dress ever!
Original Post

3 comments :

Ali said...

#3 has to be my favorite outfit from you-- it's just put together so well! And the dress in 4 is too fun, I love the circles of many color, la la~

menina elegante said...

Adorable prom dress!! Just love it! :) x

menina elegante said...

Adorable prom dress!! Just love it! :) x