Sunday, January 8, 2012

Faves

I'm still on vacation so here are some of my favorites from 2011 to keep you company. I loves me some Lady Gaga. In this post I talk about my favorite looks from her.
Collector Barbie has had some great dresses. In this post I get real jealous of Barbie's dresses. This is my favorite dress of all time. In honor of the Savage Beauty exhibit, I took a look at my favorite McQueen looks.
Sewing inspiration: embellished tanks


I've talked about these Miu Miu's a lot on this blog maybe too much. If you knew me in real life you would know that I talk about these shoes an unhealthy amount.This post has a ton more shiny things.

2 comments :

Jenni Wells - Stop Making Sense said...

that purple and green floral dress... wow.

Ali said...

Ahh Lady Gaga, you never cease to turn heads! Also, those miu miu shoes are fantastic indeed. So sparkly and fun.