Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chanel Couture

It's couture week! Today we're going to look at Chanel. One detail that caught my eye was pockets. I love pockets so hopefully this detail will trickle down to ready to wear. This was a good collectionI loved the ombre suit with the stand collar. Wide necklines really show off the collar bone. It looks awesome paired with a stand collar.For me, there weren't any jaw dropping gowns but it was a great collection despite that. It had awesome necklines.

6 comments :

samecookiesdifferent said...

love these shots
xx the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
share the feeling
visit <3

Fabrizia said...

I like these photos so much! This is such a cool post!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

Winnie said...

Oooh I love the ombre trend too and the lovely sequins too!

TheMadTwins said...

I love Chanel! These designs are great!

Lidiya said...

The collection is wonderful, so chic <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Kat said...

i absolutely love the collection! its so beautiful! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com