Friday, December 2, 2011

Lack of Color

I wore this to run some errands. I picked up some cookbooks at the library because I can't cook. Dress and bracelet-Vintage,Boots-Payless,Sunglasses-Marc By Marc Jacobs, Sweater and belt- New York and Company I picked up the belt and sweater on Black Friday. I saw my old science teacher and he told me that this outfit is less colorful than normal.

I wish I had a good crinoline to wear under dresses to make the shape look better but having no crinoline make the taffeta a bit more casual.

10 comments :

Meagan said...

That dress is so pretty!
-Meagan
www.spunkychateau.com

Kat said...

very beautiful dress! you look so pretty! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Anita said...

Lovely blog.
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

missdanbee said...

lovely dress <3
missdanbee.blogspot.com

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Aw! You are the cutest. Love that dress!

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

whitney said...

Lovely outfit! Your dress is gorgeous.

Bonnie said...

I love the dress! I think this print looks perfect on you.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Beautiful dress! =)

pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

AnnaBananaCupcake said...

Your dress is lovely! What a nice print.
XOXO

Marisa Noelle said...

So pretty...loving both the print and length of your dress:)