Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Dresses

I don't think kids should have all the fun during the holiday season. Kids get to dress up and then when we turn into adults we don't take holiday dressing as seriously. I'm perpetually overdressed. Holidays are no exception. Here are some dresses that won't get you sent to the kids table.
I like to eat my weight in food at family functions. At Thanksgiving, the family member next to me unzipped her pants right at the table! Empire waists are wonderful because you can eat as much as you want and you will never need to unzip your pants. I like this
dress because of the unusual color.
This dress has great details. I love the pleated sleeve. The color is amazing.
Red velvet at Christmas is great because it is like Santa's suit. I love the bow on this dress.
Sometimes your extended family doesn't really talk to you so you may read a book. This
dress looks really comfortable therefore, it is great for reading.

8 comments :

6pm.com coupons said...

Wow These Outfits Are Truly Spectacular! Especially Last one is Addictive!

Courtney Erin said...

Love that last dress - so pretty!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Rose-et-Violet said...

The blue one is absolutely striking!

-Rose

Style Servings said...

Really pretty colours!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Imogen said...

I love the first and last dress the most. Good thinking aout the empire waist and Christmas eating.

dina vanessa mercado said...

fantastic outfits!!! really adorable, so love the blue dress!!! its very elegant and glamour would certainly be with the one wearing it... very great post!!! love your blog, following you now..

visit my blog for my international christmas giveaway!!!

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

kissess!!!

Amber Blue Bird said...

that first dress is a beauty. I love the color and the fact that it can conceal a big food baby.

missdanbee said...

i adore the orange one <3 beautiful&vibrant color!!


missdanbee.blogspot.com