Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Feather Guide

Today's gift guide is for the girl who thought "I'm like a bird" was about the need to be covered in feathers at all times.
I don't want to be hyperbolic but these Jimmy Choo's are the greatest shoes ever. There's something about purple and blue that looks wonderful. And the feathers have rhinestones! They would look great with anything.
Feather prints are great way to incorporate the fun of feathers without the fear of molting. I love the 70s secretary vibe of this Rachel Roy blouse.
This BHLDN skirt looks so fun to prance around in.I'd pair it with a smart blazer. It also comes in black. A dramatic jacket would look wonderful with jeans. If you want to be noticed the Roksanda Ilincic jacket is just the thing.
What do you think about feathers?

20 comments :

Mary said...

They really are the best shoes ever!

Kat said...

gorgeous shoes! :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

head over heels said...

the jimmy choo's are amazing but i always find that anything with feathers gets damaged really easily :( x

missdanbee said...

lovely post <3 i love feathers!

missdanbee.blogspot.com

Jenni Wells - Stop Making Sense said...

That feather blouse needs to be a part of my collection! I have a weak spot for neck ties.

Meagan said...

I love feathers. I think the blouse is my favorite of these pieces.
-Meagan
www.spunkychateau.com

yiqin; said...

i like feathers on shoes <3

Sabrina said...

amazing blog!!!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!

Anita said...

Lovely blog.
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

Imogen said...

I love feathers I just don't have enough in my wardrobe. I really want a pair of feather earings. I absolutely adore the jacket here.

Megan said...

LOVE that feather print blouse! How beautiful! :)

Shelby said...

i LOVE feathers... they're such a fun, flirty and pretty way to glam up any outfit. those jimmy choo's are INSANE!! <3shelby

www.makemesparkly.com

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE! Especially the shoes and top! :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

whitney said...

I love feathers! Those shoes are amazing.

StyleIDnet said...

Awesome shoes.... as much as I love feathers and adored the shoes, I don't think I would be able to pull them off :( but can easily imagine them on a taller girl than me looking perfectly gorgeous.
http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

i have seen the shoes before and i love the color combination! i was looking for a feather skirt, saw one of D&G but €1700 was a little bit too much! saw a copy of the skirt at zara, but i didn't buy it! maybe one day i will

E said...

Whoa, I just fell in love with that Rachel Roy blouse.

Bonnie said...

That jacket is just insane!! I want to own it just to see what I could do with it.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Winnie said...

I love the contrast of the blue and the purple on the Choos, but my, you wouldn't want to wear those out in the rain would you!

Sophie Isobel said...

Oo, I love the feather print blouse! I'm a fan of feathers, I have some in my hair :)
x