Monday, December 5, 2011

Adore Me Review

I received a lingerie set from Adore Me to review. When you sign up for Adore Me you get to take a fun style quiz. It's about ten questions and you pick the photos that describe your style the best. My showroom had a lot of variety; there were playful sets and some sexy sets. In addition to pairing you with lingerie, they also pick some slips,babydolls and stockings. If you don't like what is in the showroom you can always take the quiz again. I was deciding between this set and the one I picked. I loved the light color in this. This is my set. I didn't have any black underwear before this so it fills a void. It is super comfortable.The bra doesn't have a lot of padding. I like that because I don't need to be pushed up all the time. My favorite part is the hint of lace on top. I think it will be a great bra to wear any time and under sheer and semi sheer blouses.The underwear is different from my usual printed cotton pairs. The lace makes me feel girly and confident. I don't usually wear thongs but this one feels amazing.
Shipping was fast. I ordered Saturday night and received my package Wednesday.So it took 5 days. I loved the pink tissue paper in the packaging.
Adore Me Facebook

6 comments :

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

every girl should have some black underwear!

yiqin; said...

nice <3

CMA said...

thanks so much for your sweet comment! i really appreciate it! i'll always come back and visit!

Linda said...

Beautiful ♥

Kat said...

very beautiful lingerie! :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Winnie said...

Oh wow, your new lingerie is beautiful!