Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Report

So the October clothing challenge is over. It's time to see how we did. Make sure you check out
I fly a starship ,brooklyn.life.style and la boutique verte to see how they did.

What did you wear the most?
I wore the crochet dress and leopard shoes the most. It turns out that my leopard shoes are uncomfortable for long periods of time. I have a new love for my crochet dress its a great basic with a bit of sass. I also wore my studded shoes a bit but there aren't many photos because they were mostly worn at night when it's too dark for me to take photos.
The least?
I wore my ankle boots once because I still don't know what to wear with ankle boots. I only wore my pencil skirt once. I'm not sure why I only wore that once.
Not at all?
I wore them all at least once!
For lesser worn pieces what will you do to get more wear out of them in the future?
I think I'll pair my ankle boots with my cropped pants. And I just need to figure out how to wear a pencil skirt without looking too secretarial.
After the challenge is there anything you realize doesn't work in your wardrobe? Can you fix that?
I think all the pieces work in my wardrobe. I was worried about the long hem on the DVF dress but I like it.

8 comments :

Isabel Spectre said...

yay!! I am so glad the challenge went well for you. I still have to post my report.. but it will be up soon ^_^

She is Sara said...

I still have to try one of these challenges. But then, I am not that motivated. Kudos!

Claire said...

you look great in these outfits! sometimes ankle boots are tough, but i've noticed they look great with floral dresses, especially shorter ones and skinny jeans!

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Winnie said...

Ankle boots are always interesting to style up, They're great with skinny jeans and Dark tights.

Audrey said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! love the ankle boots! xo www.casualglamorous.com

E said...

Wow, this is such a cool challenge. And very informative, too! I wonder what I would find out about my closet...

Winda Tiodang said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ 
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

Miss Oh' said...

I tend to pair pencil skirts with faded rockband T-shirts & leather jackets and fierce pumps (like the ones you commented on on my blog) for a non-office look. Would look equally awesome with ankle boots.

Good luck!

x
Oh'

blogbymissoh.blogspot.com