Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Magpie Gift Guide

I love anything covered in sparkles and sequins. Today's gift guide is your guide to the best stuff that will make you or someone else a travelling disco ball. Sparkly shoes are an awesome way to add some shine if you are a bit shy. I know the glitter Miu Miu shoe is everywhere but they are the perfect glitter shoe. My favorite part is the slightly inward sloping heel;its the detail that makes just right. A sequin sweatshirt says, " I may be watching Toddlers and Tiaras but I'm still fabulous and warm." It's a sweatshirt I'd let others see. I adore sequun shorts and this looks like a nice pair. They even have pockets! Maybe I'm listening to too much ABBA at the moment but I love the disco goddess these purple ALDO shoes give off.
Are you wishing for sequins this holiday season?

13 comments :

Style Servings said...

Loveeee this post!! I am obsessed with glitter to all these finds had me drooling!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

threadsandbuttons said...

Ha! I have yet to watch that show, but I sure do want me a sequin sweatshirt :)

Megan said...

That sequin sweatshirt is SO cute!

yiqin; said...

i need those glitter platforms <3

Winnie said...

Sequins are perfect for Christmas! Love those glitter shoes.

Audrey said...

I love all of these! especially the shoes! Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog! xo www.casualglamorous.com

Rach said...

That sequin sweatshirt is gorgeous!!!

Sugar Filled Closet + Leopard Loafers GIVEAWAY

Francesca R said...

Yes I do! And i am already equipped with my sequin skirt!!!

Annie said...

So fun! Gotta love some sequins & sparkles :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Maya said...

Love the shoes and the shorts!

hippiebohoreloaded. said...

those shorts are so stunning!

Sophie Isobel said...

Nice post! I love anything with sequins on, hehe :)
x

Mary said...

That tee is incredible!